Thursday 12 January 2012

Anisha & Sundip - Whittlebury Hall, England - Indian Wedding

Here it is my first of two English wedding's during September and my first EVER Indian wedding.
I won't deny it was a crazy day with so much going on and so many traditions that i was a little stressed and hot in my heels at times, but it was an amazing experience.

Luckily i knew Anisha & Sundip (Sunny to myself and friends) from my uni days, i lived with Sunny in the same house for a bit as he was friends with Jonny and so i seen Anisha often too! They met at uni and have been together ever since.



Anisha is so beautiful, what a smile.




















Before the service started members from Anisha's family stole Sundip's shoes...so you will see his brother above counting money to buy back the shoes.
Tradition is after the service to leave in a vehicle of any kind and to run over a coconut!
This one of them leaving in the golf buggy is one of my fave ones :) I love the movement.









A quick change of clothing before dinner...i think i was the only girl that did not change :( if only i had known, i coulda brought that other dress! But then i would have been late for these photos.... Wow girl, i love the colour!





Such a fabulous & colourful wedding, it was everything i imagined it would be and more.
Before dinner we had wonderful dancing by cousins and friends, a poem, speeches (which i was mentioned in - thank-you!) and first dance before an amazing indian buffet....and then it was time for me to go freshen up, drop camera etc off and dance!



Cannot wait to catch up soon with you two ;) probably will be another wedding or maybe a christening!!

No comments:

Post a Comment